(Adds share price) ABIDJAN, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast natural rubber producer SAPH on Friday said first-half profit jumped 14-fold on increased production and higher rubber prices. The company said net profit rose to 19.56 billion CFA francs ($38 million) from 1.43 billion CFA in the same period last year. The huge increase was largely due to rises in the price of rubber on the international markets and increases in the company's own production, a statement released on the West ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ivorian rubber producer SAPH H1 profit soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642