* Q4 net profit up 136 pct, helped by exceptional item * JLR accounts for over 95 pct of Q4 profit * Revenue up 44 pct on strong JLR growth (adds details) MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors capped a bumper fiscal year with a 139 percent rise in quarterly net profit, boosted by exceptional items and as emerging market demand for its Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) vehicles offset lacklustre performance at its core domestic business. JLR's growth in overseas markets - it sells imports in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Jaguar Land Rover helps drive Tata Motors Q4 net" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642