(Adds FT report, details, changes dateline from NEW YORK) MUMBAI, Nov 22 (Reuters) - UK union leaders for workers at Ford Motor Co's Land Rover and Jaguar brands have voted to support a Tata Motors bid for the brands if Ford sells them, the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal reported. Union leaders still preferred to stay as a part of Ford, but if a sale was decided, the workforce's best interests "would be served by finding a partner with an established presence and background ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Jaguar, Land Rover unions backs Tata bid -papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.