(Adds union comment) By Michael Smith LONDON, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Aston Martin, made famous on the big screen in the 1960s as James Bond's car of choice, became the latest British auto brand to face a shake-up on Thursday after its U.S. owner said it may offload the iconic brand. However, unlike some of its struggling peers, the luxury carmaker should have no problem attracting buyers lured by the string of celebrities who drive the model, analysts said. Owner Ford Motor Co said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-James Bond car owner seeks licence to sell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642