* Aluminium shipments seen at 23-year low in 2009/10 * Feb aluminium product shipments down 38.7 pct y/y TOKYO, March 27 (Reuters) - Japan's shipments of aluminium products in the year starting on April 1 are expected to fall 11.1 percent from this financial year, an industry body said on Friday. The Japan Aluminium Association also said aluminium product shipments in February fell 38.7 percent from a year earlier to 112,991 tonnes. Demand for the metal, used in packaging and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan 2009/10 aluminium shipments seen -11 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.