* Iran crude imports in August fell 66.8 pct yr/yr * More crude imported from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar * Japan to import 30 pct less crude for rest of 2012 (Adds details) TOKYO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Japan's crude oil imports from Iran in August fell 66.8 percent from a year earlier to 497,961 kilolitres (101,035 barrels per day), the trade ministry said on Friday, following a one-month hiatus in July, after European Union sanctions affecting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan Aug Iran crude imports slump yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.