(Adds research study in last three paragraphs) By Risa Maeda TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - Japan has bought a second cargo of biomass-origin gasoline additive ETBE from Europe to blend with gasoline to meet steady demand for the "green" fuel in a test sale the oil industry started two months ago. The cargo of 7,900 kilolitres (49,700 barrels) of ethyl tertiary butyl ether (ETBE) is en route to Japan for arrival by early August, a spokesman at Japan Biofuels Supply LLP said on Friday. He ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan buys 2nd Europe ETBE cargo for green fuel use" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.