(Recasts with government complaint) TOKYO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Japanese government said on Monday it had filed a criminal complaint against Yamaha Motor Co. over sales to China of small helicopters, which officials said could have military uses. Japanese media reported on Monday that the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry was investigating Yamaha Motor on suspicion that it has exported the small, unmanned crop-spraying helicopters without the required government permission. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan charges Yamaha Motor over China sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642