* January copper cable shipments up 2.5 pct yr/yr * January shipments down 3.4 pct from December * Output cuts by automakers pushed down yr-earlier shipments (Adds background) TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Japanese copper wire and cable shipments rose 2.5 percent from a year earlier in January to mark their first year-on-year rise since September 2008, industry data showed on Monday, as the economy shows signs of recovery. Shipments of copper wire and cable totalled an estimated 54,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan copper cable shipments 1st y/y rise since Sep 08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.