(Adds details) TOKYO, June 29 (Reuters) - Japan's crude oil imports from Iran in May fell 51.1 percent from a year earlier to 128,269 barrels per day, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) showed on Friday. The figure differs from an annual fall of 46.5 percent in May imports from Iran reported by Japan's Ministry of Finance on Thursday, but the oil industry considers METI figures the benchmark as they track the actual import status of oil tankers. Japan, China, South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan crude imports from Iran fall 51 pct in May on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642