(Adds detailed export figures) TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Japan's vehicle exports rose 4.7 percent in February from a year earlier to 394,050 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Friday. In dollar terms, vehicle exports for February were up 9.6 percent from a year ago at $7.92 billion. Following is a breakdown of export figures for February, with percentage changes from a year earlier. FEB TOTAL 394,050 (+ 4.7) Cars 338,862 (+ 4.6) Trucks 51,348 (+ 4.7) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan Feb vehicle exports up 4.7 pct y/y - JAMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.