(Adds sector breakdown for 2004 operating income outlook) TOKYO, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Corporate Japan would likely still show profit rises as a whole even if the dollar were to fall to 100 yen, the Daiwa Institute of Research (DIR) said on Monday. DIR, a unit of Japan's second-biggest brokerage, Daiwa Securities Group , said it had calculated the dollar/yen rate at which various corporate sectors would show a fall in operating profit for the business year starting in April. For the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan firms' profit to still rise at 100 yen/$-DIR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.