(Follows alerts) June 24 (Reuters) - Japan's Innovation Network Corp, an investment fund set up by the government and the private sector, will buy a 40 percent interest in Swiss meter maker Landis+Gyr for 57.3 billion yen($711.4 million), the Nikkei business daily said. The fund will work with Japanese electronics manufacturer Toshiba Corp , which is expected to buy a 60 percent stake in Landis+Gyr, the Nikkei said. In May, Toshiba said it will buy Landis+Gyr in a deal valued at $2.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan govt-backed fund to buy 40 pct stake in Landis+Gyr - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642