(Adds nuclear power generation support) By Ikuko Kao TOKYO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Japan and Indonesia agreed in principle on Tuesday to forge a free trade pact -- Japan's first to include energy -- that will eventually end import taxes on more than 90 percent of their trade and require Indonesia to commit its liquefied natural gas (LNG) to contractual supply. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono reached basic agreement on key elements of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan, Indonesia in basic agreement on trade pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642