(Adds sanctions) By Jonathan Lynn MANILA, Aug 25 (Reuters) - A 10-nation Southeast Asian bloc agreed with Japan on Saturday to reduce barriers to trade and said it would consider sanctions against any of its own members who do not comply with free-trade agreements on time. The Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), which has adopted free-trade as the vehicle to faster economic growth, aims to form a European Union-style economic community by 2015 and is forging free-trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan inks trade deal with SE Asia countries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642