(Adds table) TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Japanese automobile production rose 3.5 percent in January from a year earlier to 855,481 vehicles, its first rise in two months, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Friday. The following is a breakdown of domestic production figures for January, with percentage changes from a year earlier: January TOTAL 855,481 (+3.5) Cars 718,242 (+4.9) Minis* 111,064 (+7.4) Trucks 132,393 (-3.1) Toyota Motor 298,209 (+1.2) Nissan Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan Jan auto output up 3.5 pct yr/yr -- JAMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642