* Jan marks third-consecutive yr-on-yr gain * Overall demand, including autos, remains weak-official * Jan estimate almost flat from Dec revised data (Recasts, adds details, background) TOKYO, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Japanese copper wire and cable shipments rose 4.9 percent from a year earlier led by a 53 percent jump in exports, but domestic demand, including from the auto sector, remained weak, an industry body said on Monday. January shipments are estimated at 56,600 tonnes, slightly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan Jan copper cable shipments up 4.9 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.