TOKYO, May 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 10.2 percent in April from a year earlier to 217,911 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Tuesday. Toyota Motor Corp.-brand sales fell 12.3 percent, while Nissan Motor Co. fell 10.6 percent and Honda Motor Co. gained 3.8 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan non-mini auto sales fall 10.2 pct in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.