* November shipments 3rd-lowest in 35 yrs * Rise 3.5 pct from October (Recasts, adds background, graphic) TOKYO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Japan's copper wire and cable shipments in November recovered from a year ago, but the market overall is weak due to a decline in demand from car parts makers and the communications sector, an industry official said. November shipments increased 3.8 percent from a year earlier to an estimated 61,000 tonnes. But it was the third-lowest shipment figure for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan November copper cable shipments +3.8 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.