* First year-on-year decline in 10 months * Down 2.1 pct from September * Third lowest for October shipments (Recasts, adds background, graphic) TOKYO, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Japanese copper wire and cable shipments in October posted their first year-on-year drop since December 2009, pulled down by a sharp decline in demand from auto parts makers, an industry body said on Friday. October copper wire and cable shipments in Japan fell 3.9 percent from a year earlier to an estimated 59,200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan Oct copper cable shipments -3.9 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642