(Adds details, closing share price) TOKYO, July 27 (Reuters) - Top Japanese car parts maker Denso Corp. posted a 16 percent rise in quarterly operating profit on Thursday as sales grew around the world, and mapped out a plan to boost revenue by at least 25 percent by 2010. Shares in Denso shot up 8.9 percent at one point after the news before closing at 3,790 yen, up 5.87 percent on the day. Denso, affiliated with Toyota Motor Corp. , has enjoyed record earnings largely thanks to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan parts maker Denso's Q1 jumps, shares soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642