* Japan min says plan needs more study, but not abandoned * Japan firms warned emissions rules could lead to job cuts * Japan to seek other ways to meet ambitious emissions goals * Delay a blow to EU hopes others would launch trade schemes (Adds minister comments, background) By Risa Maeda TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Japan postponed plans for a national emissions trading scheme on Tuesday, bowing to powerful business groups that warned of job losses as they compete against overseas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan shelves carbon emissions trading scheme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642