(Writes through with company, fund manager comments) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Japanese shipping firms Nippon Yusen KK and Mitsui O.S.K Lines Ltd reported record profits on Friday but gave soft earnings forecasts for the year ahead as higher costs eat into gains from robust demand. The nation's biggest marine transport firms, which also include Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha , have had a bumper year on better freight rates and heavy demand, led by China, for dry bulkers to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan shippers mark record year but outlook soft" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642