(Adds details from statement) TOKYO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Struggling Japanese truckmaker Isuzu Motors Ltd said on Monday it fell far deeper into the red for the six months to September due to ballooning restructuring costs. Group net loss for April-September was 84.23 billion yen ($684.5 million), more than triple the loss of 23.56 billion yen a year earlier, on increased pension liabilities and special losses from paying early retirement fees. Reflecting the weakness of its core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan truckmaker Isuzu falls deeper into red in H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642