(Updates market reaction, adds comments) By Ritsuko Ando TOKYO, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Japanese industrial output was flat in July compared with June, adding to evidence that the economic recovery was slowing and pushing down Tokyo share prices. Tuesday's official data, which fell short of a median forecast of a 1.0 percent rise and followed a 1.3 percent drop in June, also triggered a fall in government bond yields as analysts said exports no longer seemed to be bolstering economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japanese output flat in July as recovery slows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.