(Updates with revised forecasts, first-quarter results) TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd. , the minivehicle unit of Toyota Motor Corp. , raised its earnings forecasts on Monday, citing rosy first-quarter profits and brisk minivehicle sales at home. For the half-year to September 30, Japan's second-biggest minivehicle maker expects a net profit of 9.5 billion yen ($86.24 million) instead of 6 billion yen. That would represent a 150 percent jump from the 3.78 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan's Daihatsu Motor ups forecasts on brisk sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.