* To realign scattered operations in Tokyo area * To sell HQ building for nominal price of 34 billion yen * To sell the property, book profit next financial year (Updates with more detail) TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries , which makes Subaru brand cars, said on Monday it would sell its headquarters building in central Tokyo to Odakyu Electric Railway for a profit of around 25 billion yen ($293 million). Fuji Heavy, which makes Subaru brand cars, said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan's Fuji Heavy to make $290 mln on HQ sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.