(Adds details, background, stock price rise) NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Japanese trading house Mitsui & Co. Ltd. said on Wednesday it would purchase U.S. metals processor Steel Technologies Inc. in a deal worth about $400 million, excluding debt. In a joint statement, Mitsui USA and Steel Technologies said they signed a definitive agreement for Mitsui to acquire all outstanding Steel Technologies shares for $30 each. This offer represents a 63 percent premium over the previous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan's Mitsui acquiring Steel Technologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.