* Cuts oper outlook 40 pct, says bracing for severe Q4 * Oper profit down 75 pct, tumbles to net loss in Q2 * Hitachi Q2 oper profit down 78 pct, net loss widens * Both say no immediate need to raise capital (Adds executive comment, background, Hitachi results) TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - NEC Corp , Japan's biggest PC maker, cut its full-year operating profit outlook by 40 percent on deepening losses on its microchip unit and sluggish sales of its network systems. NEC, which has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan's NEC cuts outlook; chips, networks weak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.