(Recasts throughout with Mazda's sales figures) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd and Mazda Motor Corp kicked off the third-quarter earnings season for Japan's top auto makers on Thursday with solid sales numbers that likely put them on track to post rosy full-year profits. Nissan, Japan's third-biggest auto maker owned 44.4 percent by France's Renault , reported October-December revenues of 1.82 trillion yen ($17.14 billion), as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan's Nissan, Mazda post solid Q3 revenues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.