(Updates with company plan to transfer part of its bad loans) TOKYO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The head of Japan's main business lobby, Hiroshi Okuda, said on Monday that the nation's banks need to go through restructuring in order to regain public confidence. "Banks first should go through restructuring and this is one of the ways for the banks to regain confidence," Okuda, chairman of the Japan Business Federation, told a news conference. Okuda, who is also chairman of Toyota Motor Corp , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan's Okuda: banks must restructure to win trust" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.