(Adds table, CEO comments) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Top Japanese minivehicle maker Suzuki Motor Corp. said on Friday it expected to produce a record 2.164 million cars this year, up 9 percent from 2004 as it prepares to roll out the strategic Swift model worldwide. Suzuki, owned one-fifth by General Motors Corp. and Japan's fourth-biggest auto maker by stock value, has forecast record earnings for the year to March 31 on booming demand in Asia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan's Suzuki Motor sees rapid expansion in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642