* Governor of Aichi, home to Toyota, urges forex action -media * Aichi governor meets Yosano, Edano * Finance Minister Noda repeats verbal warning on yen rise (Adds details) By Leika Kihara TOKYO, July 28 (Reuters) - Japanese Economics Minister Kaoru Yosano, under pressure to curb the yen's latest spike in value, said currency intervention as big as 1 to 2 trillion yen ($13-26 billion) would be quite difficult, Jiji news agency reported on Thursday. Japan is faced with the prospect ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Japan's Yosano: FX action as big as Y1-2 trln hard-Jiji" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642