(Adds MCL Land suspension, analysts' speculation) SINGAPORE, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Car distributor Jardine Cycle & Carriage and its property subsidiary MCL Land Ltd on Wednesday requested a halt in trading of their shares pending announcements on Thursday. Analysts said Singapore-listed Jardine C&C could possibly take MCL Land private as the property unit is trading at a sharp discount to its net asset value. Jardine C&C already holds 66 percent of Singapore-listed MCL Land. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Jardine C&C and its MCL unit suspended" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.