(Adds details, executive's comments) LONDON/HONG KONG, March 29 (Reuters) - Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd., one of Asia's oldest trading houses, posted a 17 percent rise in 2005 earnings on Wednesday but warned that higher interest rates in some Asian countries and rising oil prices could dampen results this year. London- and Singapore-listed Jardine Matheson , which runs businesses ranging from luxury car dealerships to convenience stores, posted an underlying profit attributable to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Jardine Matheson 2005 profit jumps nearly a fifth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.