(Adds managing director comments and financial details) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, July 31 (Reuters) - Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd , one of Asia's oldest trading firms, reported a 39 percent jump in underlying first-half net profit on Wednesday but said the full year result would depend on the wider economy. The group said underlying net profit, which excludes one-time earnings and revaluation losses in properties, rose to US$109 million from US$78 million, yielding earnings per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Jardine Matheson's H1 core profit up, EPS up 45 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.