* Next six months to show softer sales * Fiscal 2013 earnings flat to slightly higher * Europe auto parts sales down 15 percent in quarter Oct 30 (Reuters) - Johnson Controls Inc said on Tuesday that weaker business in Europe would cut company profits in the next half year, and it reported a quarterly loss linked to restructuring and accounting charges. JCI warned that the first half of its fiscal 2013 would show "earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-JCI reports narrow loss on charges, next half year weak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.