* US September auto sales seen at 9.2 mln annualized rate * US September retail sales at 7.5 mln annualized rate * JD Power maintains overall 2009 and 2010 sales forecasts (Recasts, adds details on sales forecast, background) DETROIT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales are expected to plunge in September back to the worst levels of 2009 as buying dried up following the government's "cash for clunkers" incentive program, J.D. Power and Associates said on Thursday. U.S. auto sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-JD Power sees September US auto sales plunge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.