* No plans to change H1 shipments forecast - JFE * Expects H1 sales to top H2 sales of current fiscal year * Carmakers' output halts could spur Japan steel exports * METI skips April-June steel demand outlook after quake (Recasts with JFE comment) TOKYO, March 28 - JFE Steel Corp , the world's No.5 steelmaker, has no plan to change its strong sales outlook after April as robust demand in Asia will likely offset production loss at its domestic customers after the March 11 earthquake. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-JFE bullish on shipment outlook on strong Asia demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.