(Adds background, share price) TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Japan's JFE Holdings Inc. is in talks with South Korea's Hyundai Steel Co. to help it build new mills to feed steel to its parent Hyundai Motor Co. Co., the Nikkei newspaper said on Monday, sending JFE stock higher. Shares in JFE were up 2.8 percent to 6,880 yen as of the midsession, compared to the 1.9 percent gain in the iron and steel subindex . A spokesman for JFE's steel unit said the company was checking the report. JFE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-JFE, Hyundai in talks on steel alliance -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642