* Price hike dates back to April - president * Material price hikes to cost Japan sector $22 bln this FY * Gradual rise in yuan seen having no large impact on sector * JFE Holdings shares rise 0.7 percent, outperforms market TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - JFE Steel Corp will be able to pass most of higher costs for raw materials on to customers in the April-June quarter, President Eiji Hayashida said on Tuesday. Worries that Japanese mills will not be able to fully pass higher iron ore ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-JFE says can pass materials costs on to customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.