(Adds quotes, detail) BRUSSELS, June 30 (Reuters) - U.S. firm Johnson Controls and Germany's Robert Bosch won permission from the European Commission on Thursday to purchase Delphi Corp.'s car battery business in Europe. "The transaction does not raise competition concerns in the EEA (European Economic Area), or any significant part of it, as other large and capable players compete in the market," the Commission said in a statement. The EU executive granted permission for the purchase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Johnson, Bosch win EU approval to buy Delphi unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642