* JCI bids $1.25 bln for Visteon interiors, electronics * JCI CEO calls Visteon businesses 'a strategic fit' * Visteon customers, China JV partner in support * Visteon shares up more than 70 pct; JCI rises 1.3 pct DETROIT, May 21 (Reuters) - Johnson Controls Inc said it had offered $1.25 billion to buy the interiors and electronics businesses from bankrupt auto supplier Visteon Corp . A pairing of the two auto parts suppliers could have sales of $7 billion in China, the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Johnson Controls bids $1.25 bln for Visteon ops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642