(Adds details on sales and outlook, background) DETROIT, April 16 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Johnson Controls Inc said on Wednesday quarterly earnings rose 27 percent as income increased across its building controls, batteries and automotive parts businesses. Johnson Controls, one of the key diverse U.S. auto parts makers, also backed its fiscal-year outlook for earnings and raised its sales forecast even as the U.S. auto industry undergoes a sharp downturn. Net income rose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Johnson Controls quarterly earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642