(Adds detail, background, shares) LONDON, Nov 28 (Reuters) - British metals and chemicals firm Johnson Matthey Plc reported a three percent rise in first-half profits on Thursday and said a recently acquired catalyst business would help in the second half. "We expect the group, including a first-time contribution from the recently acquired Synetix business, to make continued progress year-on-year despite the weaker U.S. dollar and lower prices for palladium and rhodium," Chief Executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Johnson Matthey sees progress during year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.