Aug 28 (Reuters) - J.P. Morgan Securities added three U.S. energy stocks to its small and mid-cap money list, saying it expects energy stocks to outperform oil prices, and sees an upside to volume activity and earnings per share for the sector as the economy improves. For the energy sector, year-over-year revenue and EBIT (earnings before interest and tax) comparisons become considerably easier as it moves into the second half of 2009, and turn positive in the first quarter of 2010, JP ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-JP Morgan adds 3 US energy stocks to SMid Money List" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642