(Changes dateline, adds details) NEW YORK, June 22 (Reuters) - JPMorgan on Friday raised its stock rating on Rockwood Holdings Inc. to "overweight" from "neutral," citing an attractive valuation and growth opportunities. The brokerage firm also raised its 2007 earnings estimate on the specialty chemicals maker to $1.70 per share from $1.60. "Long-term investors get an option to benefit from likely accelerated future earnings growth due to emerging lithium applications for hybrid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-JPMorgan raises rating on Rockwood Holdings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642