(Adds detail, background) NEW YORK, March 22 (Reuters) - A U.S. bankruptcy judge on Wednesday granted a motion by one of Delphi Corp.'s largest shareholders to create a committee to represent the interests of stock owners in the auto parts maker's reorganization. Appaloosa Management LLC, a hedge fund headed by David Tepper that holds 9.3 percent of Delphi shares, sought the separate committee, arguing that Delphi overstated liabilities when it filed for bankruptcy last October. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Judge grants bid for Delphi stock owners committee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642