* Judge urges talks for consensual plan or reorganization * Shareholders' proposal would cut fees and debts * Shares of Visteon rise over 30 percent By Tom Hals WILMINGTON, Del., May 24 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp was sent back to the negotiating table to improve its plan to fund an emergence from bankruptcy, after shareholders argued to a judge that they had a less expensive proposal. Delaware Bankruptcy Court Judge Christopher Sontchi postponed a hearing on a request to approve an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Judge sends Visteon back shareholder talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642