(Adds details, Ford comment, attorney quote, changes dateline from Los Angeles) DETROIT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - A Texas jury on Friday handed down a verdict of more than $29 million against Ford Motor Co. and Firestone for a 22-year-old woman who was rendered a quadriplegic by an accident in her Mazda Navajo, attorneys for the woman said in a statement. Ford said it would appeal the verdict in the trial against Ford and Firestone, the tire brand involved in the highly publicized 2000 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Jury awards $29 mln in Ford/Firestone suit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642